Download the ULSU Club Room Policy HERE
Level 0 of the ULSU Building
Due to limited space available within the Students’ Union, there are only four rooms for Club use on a continual basis. Access and use of these rooms are subject to ULSU and University Policy, and will be based on the following:
- Clubs affiliated with a Faculty must have confirmation from the Dean that no space is available for the operation of the club.
- Each room is allotted annually to Clubs. Clubs must present a written application prior to the September Clubs Council meeting, and may be required to present to clubs what they need the room for. Upon approved application, a Club will have use of the room from September 1st to April 30th of that academic year.
- The application must include a letter of intent and a $75.00 damage deposit, which will be refunded if the applicant Club is unsuccessful.
- Any costs for telephone, internet service, maintenance, etc. will be the responsibility of the club occupying the Club room.
- Club rooms are allocated by the approval of Clubs Council. Depending on the number of applications, the selection procedure may be done by clubs casting their votes on a paper ballot or a show of hands.