Club membership is open to all full-time and part-time students attending the University of Lethbridge, all professors, staff and the community.
Starting a Club
You may download the Club Handbook, it is a valuable resource which includes: Creating a Club, Secrets of Success, Club Funding, Meetings, Alcohol Policy, Club Rooms, and Forms.
Benefits of Being a Ratified Club
- May book the Atrium &/or a table on the 2nd level of The Students' Union building at no cost.
- Be involved in Club events.
- Interact with other clubs on campus through activities and meetings.
- May qualify for a Start-up &/or Club Grant.
- Fundraising opportunities.
- Booking of the SU Ballroom, Club room and SU Council Chambers free.
- Input into Students' Union affairs through Clubs Council.
- Club exposure through pamphlets, SU website, and the Students' Union
- Club exposure and a good time through Rush Week.
Contact the VP Student Affairs at at email@example.com or phone 403-329-5155, if you have any questions.