Ratified Clubs can book the following spaces through the ULSU:
- Tables (SU front foyer)
- SU Ballrooms
- The Zoo
- Uhall Atrium
- Markin Hall Atrium
- The Grove
- South Patio/Bus Loop
- SU Council Chambers
- Uhall North East Patio/South Patio
- PE Concourse
The following are the necessary steps for booking space:
- Go HERE and fill out the event proposal online form. This is for events and room bookings. Please be aware that special events frequently occur in these spaces and your booking may not be approved. Please plan well in advance to ensure that you are not disappointed.
- The ULSU Administrative Assistant will confirm your booking through email, email@example.com.
- Upon confirmation of your approved booking, please contact the ULSU to put in a work order for set-up of equipment requirements. Clubs are responsible for their own room set-up and take-down.
- Audio-visual equipment required must be booked by the Club from Media Services, in theUniversity Library (Level 11). Items such as TV/VCR units and stereos are permitted, however, the club is responsible ensuring that the noise level does not interfere with classes, conversation or other events in the Atrium. If at any time the noise level becomes excessive, the club may be asked to decrease the noise level or remove the unit completely.
- Clubs must adhere to the Students’ Union Ratified Clubs policies and procedure regarding advertising,
Booking Table Space in the ULSU Building
- Visit the front desk at Students’ Union office, Rm SU180 to book a Club table in the Main Foyer of the Students’ Union Building (south entryway), phone 403-329-2222, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Table bookings are on a first-come/first-served basis.
- There are no fees for ULSU ratified clubs to book table space in the allotted areas.
- Use of table space in this area is also restricted by the ULSU’s lease agreements, Chinook Region Health standards, AGLC licensing, and U of L policies.