- Submit a completed ULSU Club Application for Ratification & Sanction Agreement form – HERE.
- Submit an up-to-date copy of your Club Constitution. The VP Student Affairs can help with this.
- Your application will go to the next General Assembly meeting for approval. Your club will then be notified by email.
- After you're Ratified: If you are a new club you will need to open a club bank account at the BMO, if you are a returning club you will need to transfer signing authorities from the old club executives to the new club executives.
What Clubs need to take with them to the BMO:
- A letter from the ULSU confirming that you are a ratified club in good standing and further allowing the ULSU to have background signing authority.
- The banking form completed with two signatures of the outgoing and incoming club executives who have signing authority. Download form HERE.
- A photo Identification card.
606 4th Ave South, Lethbridge, AB T1J 0N7
Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday: 9:30am-4:30pm, Friday: 9:30am-5pm
Main Contact: Lainey Blood - ph: 403-382-3250
Every club/organization is highly encouraged to meet with the VP Student Affairs in order to review opportunities and organizational objectives.
Detailed information on club banking HERE.