- The ULSU is responsible for club lockers rentals.
- Lockers are located on level 0 of the Students' Union building outside of the Club Common Room.
- Lockers are free for ratified clubs on a first come first serve basis. You may be charged a lock replacement fee if the lock is not returned to the SU office by April 30th or if the lock is lost.
- All lockers must be cleaned out and emptied on or before April 30th each year, unless otherwise agreed upon by the current ULSU VP Student Affairs, email@example.com.
- Questions regarding lockers or locks can be directed to the Students' Union office at 403-329-2222, room SU180.
- If your club is interested, please stop by the Students' Union office to complete a club locker agreement form and pick up your lock.