The Students' Union plays a big role in the development of a well balanced campus lifestyle for the students at the University of Lethbridge. Fraternities and Sororities have been predominant on campus for many years, and give students an opportunity to get involved, and create a great network of friends and support.
Benefits of Being A Ratified Fraternity or Sorority include:
- May book the Atrium &/or a table on the 2nd level of The Students' Union building at no cost.
- Be involved in Club events.
- Interact with other Fraternities and Sororities utilizing The Greek Life Council
- Fundraising opportunities.
- Booking of the SU Ballroom, Club room and SU Council Chambers free.
- Input into Students' Union affairs through The Greek Life Council
- Fraternity or Sorority exposure through pamphlets, SU website, and the Students' Union Fraternity and Sorority
- Fraternity and Sorority exposure and a good time through Rush Week.
Starting a Fraternity or Sorority
If you are interested in starting a fraternity or sorority on campus, it is a good idea to stop by the Students' Union office (SU180) for a visit with the Vice President Student Affairs. The VP Student Affairs can help you deal with questions and concerns, and will be a valuable resource for you as your group begins to grow and become more active. You may contact the VP Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 403-329-5155.